THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Visit my profile

Tir na nOg

5 December 2008

Ernie the Other Half a Bee

Half of me, co-incidentally,
As has been said, Eric be,
This half of bee must surely be,
acutely, the half bee that is me.

They forgot me, can you not see,
That Eric Bee was half of me,
They said this Bee was not a bee
And blamed it on an injury!

Sing it...

ABCDEFG
Ernie the half a bee
One, two, three... la dee dee
Ernie the half a bee

It's that cursed semi-bee
No chance he recalls me
As he dozes upon your knee
Damn that Eric, the half-a-bee

Ho, ho, ho, and he he he
Ernie the half a bee
Twiddly dum, fiddler's three
Ernie the half a bee

I loved the hive, 'til he broke free
Split in two, bi-sexually
That summer's day when he loved me
Wholly carnally.

He loved me carnally
I was his lady bee
The End


© Jem Farmer 2008, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment