THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Visit my profile

Tir na nOg

6 July 2008

Hail Holy Queen


In silver lunar, light divine,
As by the Ancients cast foreseen,
A message I could not decline,
Hail Holy Queen!

In one with Mother Nature’s light
The Balance I have found in You
My trust and fate I give tonight,
May I walk true

To use Your power as a gift
And only ever with Your good will.
For the lives of others to lift
And in free will.

My honour to You and myself
As You dwell deep within my soul,
May I be strong and in good health
In You I’m whole.

Dedicated to share and heal,
A life in Magick now begun.
This is the Truth, I deeply feel
I am Pagan.

May I act in Your love and light,
And let Your grace nurture in me,
So my Inner Spirit takes flight
So it shall be.

Blessed be

© Jem Farmer 2008, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment