THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Visit my profile

Tir na nOg

23 July 2008

Intuitive

Syllabic: in·tu·i·tive

Pronunciation: in-
tyoo-i-tiv

Definition: 1. perceiving by intuition, as a person or the mind.
  2. perceived by, resulting from, or involving intuition: intuitive knowledge.
  3. having or possessing intuition: an intuitive person.
  4. capable of being perceived or known by intuition..

The senses we trust to keep us in tune
A touch can burn or it can caress
Sight and hearing give us the pleasures of
Art and music both joys of sweet tenderness

Smell and taste are both vital
Scents of flowers, tastes all so bitter sweet
The inner sense that I should rely on most
Intuitive trust myself I know my challenges I shall meet.

© Jem Farmer 2008, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment