THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Visit my profile

Tir na nOg

14 June 2008

Leave Me Alone


Some days I get so angry with you, just let me be.
Those days I don’t thank you for not letting me die.
I just wanted to let go, from this hell be free.
Now it’s a struggle, a daily fight to get by.

You know my reasons, you say you understand.
How can you? How can you understand the black
inside me? I feel your hurt when I push away your hand,
each and every time my mind goes to a flashback.

I never know what each day will bring when I wake.
Will it be OK or will the memories sear through my mind.
Thanks to you I have no choice but to live with the heart ache,
What gives you the right to interfere? Do you think it kind?

Why did you stop me that night?
It could all be over now, no more battles to fight.

© Jem Farmer 2008, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment