THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Visit my profile

Tir na nOg

16 August 2008

Abbreviate

Syllabic: ab-bre-vi-ate

Pronunciation: uh-bree-vee-eyt

Definition:
1.to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase.
2.to reduce (anything) in length, duration, etc.; make briefer.
3.to use abbreviations.

Abbreviate to shorten, lmao
Txt to hru? The modern way of communicating
Can a poem be written in this new language
Should or shouldn't that be, is that not discriminating
I need my son to translate the txt messages
Wtf does it all mean? I am learning slow
Am I so old that it all has no meaning
I don't see the flow in this new age lingo



© Jem Farmer 2008, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment