THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Visit my profile

Tir na nOg

18 August 2008

The First Person


In my own way from where I stand
I see the light through glass
Above my desk, a brush in hand
I paint the view from class.

The trees all dressed in shades of fall
A leaf of red meets eye
As amber leaves in drifts now sprawl
My mind the first to sigh.

The winter's wind begins to blow
To bring the chilling hoar
So Mother Earth can rest in snow
The circle moves in lore.

As seasons bring the life of Earth
In nature's love is bound
A path to clarity from birth
The circle turns around.

My eye that sees from one lone leaf
Now paints a magic land
The mind that sees beyond the reef
Now guides the brush in hand.

My art my point of view reveals
Image from eye of I
The doorway of soul that conceals
The realms of mortal tie.


© Jem Farmer 2008, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment