THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Visit my profile

Tir na nOg

1 August 2008

Chocolate

Syllabic:  choc·o·late

Pronunciation: chaw-kuh-lit

Definition: 1. a preparation of the seeds of cacao, roasted, husked, and ground, often sweetened and flavoured, as with vanilla.
2.a beverage made by dissolving such a preparation in milk or water, served hot or cold: a cup of hot chocolate.
3..candy made from such a preparation.


That sweet satin taste as you first touch my lips
Eager and hungry, I savour your first embrace
From the end of my toes to my finger tips
My senses yearn only for your silken grace

Easily between my lips of sultry red
You slip without resistance my tongue lingers for a moment
Slowly licking then sucking the fusion to my head
Oh, yes the chocolate fix, pure pleasure my intent.


© Jem Farmer 2008, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment