THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Visit my profile

Tir na nOg

1 August 2008

Room to Breathe



There is a place not far from me
That takes me away from life
Where the mundane, stress and worries
Merely disappear.

A place where I am never alone
But can be just be the me I am
A spiritual abode in stone
That I treasure.

The sense of magic embraces
A soul in hell's confusion
I found my truth in peace
I am now one.

Where Ancients stand righteous
From an antiquated time
A wisdom from the Ages past
Defines my modern life.

The runic ways of long ago
Lead to a lustrous light.
I have nothing to prove any more
Its cool to be me.

This spot so astonishing
Has given me all that I need
But most significant of all
Is the room to breathe.


© Jem Farmer 2008, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment